ARTS² - Digital solution for supervision and decision support
Adavanced Real-Time Supervisory System
It is the first fruit of our internal innovation-boosting ‘business incubator’. SPHEREA’s new Digital Solutions business unit will sharpen our focus in this critical and fast-changing domain. Our digital offer has a defining characteristic: it runs right across SPHEREA’s portfolio. Why? To promote digitalisation internally while helping our customers to adapt to its inescapable and increasing reach in their own environments.
SPHEREA’s digital solution portfolio integrates multiple key technologies used to build leading edge software solutions. We cover the entire spectrum starting from development and integration usecases up to data analysis with predictive forecasts.
- Supervision system (Situational awareness),
- Geolocalization including Indoor support,
- BigData storage and analysis especially to target predictive behaviour scenarios,
- Model and simulate systems or individual components to allow short integration cycles and early validation,
- Data aqusition fullfilling realtime requirements,
- Machine based learning algorithms,
- Supports technicians by using augmented reality,
- Ready for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Web browsers.
ARTS² – Advanced Real-Time Supervisory System
SPHEREA’s digital offer is based on our ARTS² open, modular and scalable software platform, which can be used to quickly create applications for complex systems or situations. ARTS² is not only helping us to support mobile application scenarios. It is the glue connecting the latest and future products in the SPHEREA portfolio.
ARTS² follows Responive Design Best practices. You can rely on an optimized user interface no matter which mobile device you use. The applications make optimal use of the available screensize and are highly reactive. The server communication is minimized to allow an immediate response of the application.
Possibility to interface with U-TEST® to integrate IoT devices capable to fullfil realtime requirements
Supports iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Web browsers.
- User Management (Authentication),
- Roles and Profiles (Authorization),
- Workflow configuration,
- User notification and alerting,
- Geo localization,
- Information sharing,
- Indoor localization,
- Tasks planning and traceability.
The mobile application part consists of multiple modules addressing different generic use cases like:
- Test Means Supervision,
- Predictive Maintenance,
- Internet of Things,
- Augmented Reality,
- Crisis and Operational Management,
- Geo Localization.
In combination with U-TEST® as part of our Digital Solutions Portfolio product group additional usecases can be addressed
- IoT device integration,
- Real-time data acquisition and monitoring.
ARTS² is already used by
- France’s fire service to manage their incidents and resources,
- The University of Toulouse to guide visitors on the campus area and to schedule timetables and notify students about schedule or room changes,
- National Institute for Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety to track nuclear incidents.