Your main tasks
- Creating concepts (test systems, HW, SW) and component specifications;
- Analysis of test requirements;
- Design, implementation and integration of software components;
- Integration and validation of complex test systems and its components;
- Troubleshooting and definition of changes in HW and SW;
- Control of suppliers;
- Technical collaboration in the preparation of proposals;
- Participation on the definition of our products.
Do you feel like a 4 to 6 months stay in Toulouse (France) ? Although not mandatory, this is an option to build detailed, technical know-how on products from our French site, which you can place in the team in Ulm.
- Developer with good software knowledge and basic hardware knowledge;
- Software skills in C/ C ++ / Windows and experience in software architecture;
- Knowledge of standard software in the "H/W-Test" (e.g. National Instruments);
- Experience in the development, integration and validation of automated, complex test systems;
- Good understanding of measurement methodologies (analog, digital, RF, data buses);
- Experience and knowledge in our markets are helpful;
- Good knowledge of English in the technical domain (communication, documentation);
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Willingness to learn new processes and technical subjects;
- Ability to work autonomously and to complete work packages;
- Willingness to limited travel activity in Europe.
- Exciting, technical challenging projects;
- An environment focused on growth with individual development prospect;
- A dynamic team with excellent working atmosphere;
- Brand new site with up-to-date laboratory and offices;
- All employees benefits of an enterprise bound collective labor agreements;
- Assistance in finding accommodation and relocation;
- Flexible working hours.
Apply for this job ?
* Required fields