Key Account Manager (H/F)
SPHEREA is looking for a Key Account Manager, an open position in Sales Departement, Airlines & MROs market segment.
To be filled within the end of May 2018 as permanent contract.
This position is based in SPHEREA Test & Services France, Colomiers (31) site.
Leader in aeronautical and military programs, the SPHEREA group develops innovative know-how and expertise. Being a medium size company, with 620 employees located in 5 countries over 3 continents, SPHEREA is specialized in the design and realization of modular testing solutions for the entire life cycle of complex and critical electronic, microwave, optronic and mechatronic systems.
Our main missions are to provide lasting, innovative solutions and to accompany our Clients throughout their projects in order to guarantee their satisfaction.
SPHEREA is looking for one experienced key Account Manager to support our existing business and further develop significant new business with Airlines & MROs market. The target end-customers are Airlines & MROs companies based in Western Europe.
Reporting directly to the Head of Airlines & MROs Sales segment, you will:
- Participate in the definition of commercial strategy, sales objectives and business rationales,
- Draft, negotiate and amend individual sales contract documents (Proposals, Letters of Intent, Memoranda of Understanding, Purchase Agreements and Amendments) in order to reflect in detail the mutual obligations of SPHEREA and its Customers as globally negotiated
- Coordinate with all SPHEREA Business Unit and be the focal point for the relevant activity,
- Validate internal control sheet to verify the contractual integrity of the transaction documentation,
- Be a key player in the animation of current portfolio of products and services and future developments.
- Act as a leader (internal and external) to communicate on stakes of the maintenance market, new strategies, innovation initiatives, including disruptive.
This role will involve extensive travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Tasks & Accountabilities
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You have an Airlines maintenance background with contractual experience, and/or you come from a Business School with technical expertise, and/or you are an aircraft engineer with a post degree diploma (MBA) and contractual experience,
- You have between 5 of 10 years 'professional experience (with international experience),
- You have the following abilities: good expertise of office suite and new presentation tools (PREZI, web based or other), basic knowledge of financial analysis tools, knowledge of contract law in an international context, proven drafting skills and strong sense of rigor,
- You have a good knowledge of Aircraft architecture (ATA chapter, avionics, OEM worldwide) and of aircraft maintenance (CMM/CRM, TSDP, PSC/PSAA, MTBUR, FHS and Care,…)
- Experience in negotiation in an international context,
- Work experience at an Airlines & MRO would be a plus.
- You have negotiation and relationship skills, you are a team worker,
- You are recognized for your ability to have a global vision, to work under pressure, to be detailed focused, to convince and take initiatives,
- You have strong leadership skills,
- A negotiation level in English is required for the position (C1 Cambridge English at least. CAE would be a plus). Other languages, especially German, would be a plus.
To submit your application, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com