Prototype Wireman (M/F)
Spherea UK is looking for Prototype Wireman.
SPHEREA, a TWA of 550 employees, realized, through all its activities, a total turnover of EUR 110 million in 2015.
The history of SPHEREA has its origins in the departments of automatic test of the aircraft aerospace, which has made the first benches self-test for the Concorde, the Aerospatiale Missiles and Sextant avionics.
The size and the ability of SPHEREA to involve many actors from different trades, allow it to position itself as prime contractor on large projects.
Of several million euros R & D capacity combined with multiple partnerships industrialists and academics, to conduct several front research projects to develop innovative products on the market in the short and medium term.
Today, SPHEREA enters a new phase in its history and extends beyond its historic craft, test, to add to its offer, the capacity study, development, production and certification of systems critical.
- You are used to work on a variety of sub assembly including :
- Bespoke Jigs
- You are qualified to IPC standards for wiring (IPC-WHMA-A-620).
- You are able to read & interpret technical drawings (GA, wiring schedules & schematics).
- You are competent in all aspects of wiring, soldering, looming, crimping and terminating.
- You are able to work under time constraints and conscientiously.
- You are used to highest levels of testing and inspection.
- You are familiar with tooling and calibration procedures.
The position is based at our Bournemouth, Dorset premises. After a period of training to our products in Toulouse, France you will join Spherea UK to be integrated within the Engineering team.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in wiring with proven experiences
- Good teamwork & communication skills
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Attention to details
- Continual improvement mind-set
- Ready to do the extra miles as required by the project needs
- Customer focus mind is key
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, committed and keen to progress with the role and the company.