Download : WIZE product information (pdf)
WIZE is a range of wiring testers specially designed for fields with high technical and regulatory constraints: aviation, space, transportation, energy.
The WIZE wiring tester fits perfectly into the manufacturers' production lines, from the manufacture of electrical systems to their integration into complex systems (aircraft, trains, satellites, etc.).
WIZE performs all the measurements necessary:
- for the harness test at the end of production,
- for the wiring test,
- for the pseudo-functional test by its ability to generate, switch and measure simple stimuli,
- for the passive components test (resistors, capacitors and diodes).
An extended test capability
WIZE can test up to 65000 points with the following checks:
- low voltage continuity, lack of continuity and localization,
- high voltage (up to 6000 Volts) insulation and detection of electrical arcing (dielectric).
A simple, flexible and scalable solution
WIZE continuously adapts to all new projects thanks to its ability to add test points and functions.
Test preparation is simplified by an intuitive man-machine interface.
The test speed, 100 to 150 measurements per second continuous, considerably reduces test time.
The WIZE range's modularity and completeness can meet each customer's needs. Our highly responsive technical teams can produce specific configurations capable of testing any electrical system in the best possible conditions.
A unique technology
WIZE testers have a dual ground path ensuring full compliance with the test standards, for:
- insulation fault finding,
- reliable measurement of low capacitances.
A global offering
The WIZE range solutions can be completed by:
- support to define your needs, define your test strategy or integration in your production line,
- the supply of intelligent connecting cables or storage cabinets,
- dynamic customer support with subscription to software updates, hotline, on-site assistance, standard exchange within 48 hours, repairs and calibration.