OLISE® or (Optical Light Instrumentation for Small Equipment) is a testing solution that diagnoses the failure of an item of optronics equipment such as a night vision system, a gyrostabilised pod or a telescopic sight.
This solution, in a portable, ruggedised version, is especially well-suited to guaranteeing equipment operation in operational situations (the equipment can remain integrated on the ground support equipment).
OLISE® can, however, be used in the laboratory. It is therefore simplified and includes off-the-shelf items.
Features and main assets
- Failure detection directly on the ground support equipment
- Strong, compact and portable
- Simplified solution in the laboratory
- Interchangeable optical sources (visible, IR and laser)
- Dimensions: 640 x 230 x 370 mm
- Weight <25 kg
- Max. pupil size 90 mm
- Collimators available: 100, 150 and 300 m