DNA is one of the most effective phase noise and frequency stability analysers on the market. It is based on a unique digital architecture that reduces thermal noise and obtains top performance in terms of near phase noise, with a limit set by a user reference clock. DNA also includes in-built oscillators for advanced autonomous operation.
The main advantages of this platform are not only the extremely low noise thresholds, but also the fact that it does not require reference phase locking as all phase noise analysers based on a phase detector do. Its astonishing phase noise extraction process even operates over different frequencies, as the reference can be at a different frequency to that of the system being tested.
- Phase noise measurements
- Allan variance measurements
- Unique cross-correlation algorithm
FIELD OF USE:
- Metrology (crystal oscillators, clock reference measurement)
- Cybersecurity and localisation
UP & DOWN CONVERTER
Testing phases are key to the design and commissioning of new electronic warfare (ELINT, SIGINT) and radar equipment. It is therefore essential to have reproducible, identifiable and accurate test data during the various cycle stages. The new types of instrument, including SDR systems, require converters with a frequency compatible with the application frequency bands. The SPHEREA Up & Down converters combine an instant wide bandwidth (up to 2 Ghz) with extended frequency coverage (up to 18/26/40 Ghz), making this equipment a unique product on the market, able to be used in a wide variety of programmes.
- Design based on a building block for an open form factor;
- Upgradeability/wide range from 1 GHz to 18 Ghz/26 GHz; 40 GHz and IBW of up to 2 GHz
- Modularity and flexibility: Rackmount Lab solution, 1U-19 inches with 2 Up or Down channels; with basic internal LO and external LO;
- Optimised solution for single or multiple signal broad testing equipment.
FIELD OF USE:
- Capturing and distribution solutions;
- Radar system testing – generation of radar pulses;
- Generation of coherent multiple-channel signals;
- Testing equipment for electronic warfare (ELINT, SIGINT)/HIL testing in real time;
- Military receiver testing (performance and robustness testing);
- Space communication testing system (System and parameter testing).
The SPHEREA Group has other solutions to meet testing needs related to the systems used in electronic warfare contexts such as RF suite. For more details